ADSM-L

Need info on the TSM database

2003-07-29 12:38:50
Subject: Need info on the TSM database
From: Hugo Badenhorst <HugoB AT HOLLARD.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:38:33 +0200
We are running V 4.2 on a NT platform and clients V 4.2 on NT and 2000 .
We have policies in place for never to expire down to 1 month . We have
info for the last 4 years . The server keeps on Dr Watson at night , may
it be that my databases is to big or not . ( Database sits at 150 GB and
Log at 10GB ) . We also backup SQL TransLogs every 30min's and one full
database backup at night .
May it be that we need to start with a new backup server or what may we
do to fix this . ALL HELP and INFO will HELP

Hugo Badenhorst
hugob AT hollard.co DOT za
011 285 5587

This email message and the content are subject to the disclaimer displayed at
the following link.

http://www.hollard.co.za/legal/disclaimer.htm