ADSM-L

Re: Need info on the TSM database

2003-07-30 04:56:01
Subject: Re: Need info on the TSM database
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:55:34 +0200
Hi Hugo!
This is the dump you receive from NT? What's in the dsmserv.err file? What
does the TSM actlog say?
You wrote that you are now upgrading to 4.2.4. This is a wise thing to do.
My advice in general: first upgrade to the latest maintenance level before
posting to this list.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines