ADSM-L

Re: can't delete filespace

2003-02-21 08:47:12
Subject: Re: can't delete filespace
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:46:21 -0500
According to the help for ANR0859E:

User Response: Examine the server messages issued prior to this message to
determine the source of the error. Issue the QUERY ACTLOG command to view
the activity log and search for messages. If the error cannot be isolated
and resolved, contact your service representative.

Are there any other messages in the ACTLOG? Like maybe an ANR9999 message?
If not, sounds like a time to call Tivoli. If you can afford to take and
keep your TSM server down, try an AUDITDB FIX=YES to see if you have any
database corruption problems.

Bill Boyer
"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere." - ???