ADSM-L

Re: TSM on AIX.

2003-01-31 12:12:54
Subject: Re: TSM on AIX.
From: "Levinson, Donald A." <dlevinso AT ACSALASKA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:12:12 -0900
rs/6000 H50, 3GB RAM (1.5 in use) 2processor, 160 GB SSA80 disk on one chain
AIX 4.3.3 oslevel 10
TSM 5.1.1.0 (32bit)  11 TDP for MS-SQL, 6 TDP for Exchange, 130 LAN (12
UNIX/RISC, 118 NT/Linux), 6 DB2 (6.1 - 7.1)
ADIC Scalar 1000 with 390 slots and 8 LTO1 drives, connected LVD SCSI to 3
6205 adapters on the H50, 2 drives per chain.
300 - 600 GB per night between 7pm and 4am, then copied to offsite tapes and
DB backed up before noon.
Diskpool is 100GB, archive diskpool is 5GB, DB is 17GB at 64% util, Log is
6GB at max 23% util, cache hit is 98.5%