ADSM-L

Re: Monthly Domino TDP Backups Expiring Early

2002-08-22 21:59:04
Subject: Re: Monthly Domino TDP Backups Expiring Early
From: "Rodolfo Gandionco (DSL AK)" <RodolfoG AT DATACOM.CO DOT NZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:34:02 +1200
Del,

The select statement you sent me was quite useful.  False alarm...I have a
separate node registered for my new MC.  I was firing up the Domino GUI
which was opening up the default node.  When I put the switch ( domdsm
/adsmoptfile=dsm10yr.opt), then I got all my monthly backups.

Do I really need a separate node to do my monthly backups (with a new MC)?
Or can I use the same node as my incrementals?

Thanks a lot!

Rodolfo