ADSM-L

hang archive (dsmc) on Sun Solaris

2001-10-23 10:18:07
Subject: hang archive (dsmc) on Sun Solaris
From: Gerd Bentel <Gerd.Bentel AT SI-BW DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:00:20 +0100
Hi

In the moment we have a problem, that sometimes the dsmc command hang and
we dont't know why.
We make an dsmc archive command (Sun Machine E10000 under Solaris 2.7 and
TSM Client 4.1.2.14) and sometimes the dsmc command hang. The TSM Server is
on OS/390 TSM 3.7.4.
To get more information we try an Client trace but this was not very
helpful. Because the last entries in the tracefile where always different.
Have anybody the same problem and perhaps the solution?

Thank you

Gerd Bentel

Sparkassen Informatik GmbH & Co. KG
Standort Fellbach
Datenhaltung-Middleware
Wilhelm-Pfitzer-Str. 1
70736 Fellbach
Telefon:   (0711) 5722-2142
Telefax:   (0711) 5722-1630
Mailadr.:  Gerd.Bentel AT sparkassen-infromatik DOT de