ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange gives out of storage

2001-05-11 01:29:30
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange gives out of storage
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:24:04 +0200
Please can you refer, which server message (ANRxxxx) appears in case of out
of storage space? Or if server only announce client session faiure?
I'd try to looking for some server messages of out of storage space in
Messages Guide, but found only client messages (as previously referred by
Michael).

Thanx,
Tom

---