ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange gives out of storage

2001-05-09 09:15:32
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange gives out of storage
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:10:12 +0200
Hi Mr. Engels,

try to check "Wait for tape mounts" option in you TDP Exchange Client (by
GUI or by EXC_MOUNTWait option in .opt file). It is not warranted solution,
but I had some problems with failed backups, when backup data was larger
then space in diskpool and backup fails instead of write data directly to
tape. I got this messages in excsched.log:

ACN3025E -- Backup error encountered.
ACN4226E -- Exchange Error: ACN3516E -- An unknown Exchange API error has
occured.
07/03/2000 20:00:21 Finished command.  Return code is: 310
07/03/2000 20:00:21 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'INCR_EXCHANGE' failed.
Return
code = 310.

When I check EXC_MOUNTWait option, all problems disapears.

Have a good luck!
TOM

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.