ADSM-L

Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine

2001-05-10 04:01:55
Subject: Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:02:29 +0200
We have 2 instances under OS/390. This allow us to implement 2 network
connections (CISCO CIP Cards), thus doubling the throughput for backups.
Slight advantage was cutting the DB size.

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.