ADSM-L

Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine

2001-05-11 16:00:22
Subject: Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:39:45 -0400
You definitely need enough iron to do this.  It's just a question of
whether to put your servers in 1 big box or two smaller ones.  We haven't
seen memory leak problems lately, so I'm not worried about that.

I agree with Richard Rhodes' comment that we shouldn't have to do this just
to get around limitations of the product, but right now that's the way it is.