ADSM-L

Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine

2001-05-09 13:01:05
Subject: Re: Multiple TSM* Servers On Same Machine
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:01:50 -0600
        I agree with all the points in the list except one. On #5, we have
been required by Tivoli to purchase one server license (and the other
required "network enabler" etc) for each instance of the server software we
are running on a host. Yes it is using the same binaries, hardware, network,
etc., but the word we got from Tivoli was that we were out of license
compliance unless we purchased another license.

Ben Bullock
Unix system manager
Micron Technology Inc.