ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch

2001-03-20 10:47:40
Subject: Re: Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch
From: Alan Davenport <alan.davenport AT SELECTIVE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:38:59 -0500
This will work not work for the following reason: Be aware that *SM
opens the options file with DISP=MOD. If you submit this JCL in batch it
will wait on the options file dataset. *SM has a lock on it. You would
have to shut down *SM in order for this JCL to run but in that case the
query will fail because *SM is not up! Catch 22. ):

 Alan Davenport
 Selective Insurance
 alan.davenport AT selective DOT com