ADSM-L

Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch

2001-03-20 10:00:35
Subject: Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:46:56 +0100
Gary,
try this =>
//DSMADMC  EXEC PGM=DSMADMC,
// PARM=('/-ID=&USER -PASSWORD=&PASSWORD -NOCONFIRM
//             -ERRORLOGNAME=''&ERRORLOG''')
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//DSCLANG  DD DSN=xxx,DISP=SHR
//DSCOPT   DD DSN=yyy,DISP=SHR
//SYSIN    DD *
your query
QUIT
/*
//

where
&USER is your TSM Admin
&PASSWORD is your Password
&ERRORLOG is the TSM Errorlog (Seq. Dataset) - I am not sure, if you need this !
xxx is your Language-Dataset (We have SYS1.DSM.SANSMSG(ANSMENU))
yyy is your Optionfile (We have DSM.ANSADSM.OPTIONS)
SYSPRINT is the Output
SYSIN is your Query, Select or whatever....

You will need a Steplib if DSMADMC is not in a specific Systemlibrary

Greetings

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU (Lee. Gary D.) am 20.03.2001 15:05:44

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU