ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch

2001-03-20 12:48:47
Subject: Re: Antwort: jcl to run admin client in batch
From: Alan Davenport <alan.davenport AT SELECTIVE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:41:28 -0500
Interesting. The startup JCL for the server on OS/390 here has DISP=MOD
for the options file and as such I have to down *SM to run the utilities
to format new log,db volumes. I guess I still have "foot in mouth"
disease. I did not read carefully enough to see that you were talking
about the client. My appologies.

 Al