ADSM-L

Re: Performance problems with ADSM 3.7

2000-05-26 10:41:50
Subject: Re: Performance problems with ADSM 3.7
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:41:50 -0700
Hi joao,
there are a lot of parameters that you need to config.
You must use the last version of ADSM or TSM in order
to improve the performance. In addition you can also
the last level of DLT drivers.
On the other hand, you can setup some parameters in
the ADSM server and client. You can get this parameter
in
this book:ADSM Version 3.1 Performance Tuning Guide
I suppose that you are running backups or archives and
you primary stg pool is the DLT. You can test that and
if you don't get better performance, we can check this
again.
good luck!