ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D

2000-05-15 07:08:34
Subject: Re: ANR9999D
From: "Boris Feldman (Udi)" <boris AT ADANET.CO DOT IL>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:08:34 +0200
Hello Bill,

Your server is out of log spase
Just format new log volume (dsmfmt -m -log ...)
And after that dsmserv extend log [log volume name] [log volume size]
This procidure will extend your log space.
After dsmserv extend... you can run your adsm server in normal mode.
PS. Check if you work in normal or rollforward log mode.

Boris Feldman