ADSM-L

Re: ANS9505E

2000-05-15 07:29:32
Subject: Re: ANS9505E
From: "Boris Feldman (Udi)" <boris AT ADANET.CO DOT IL>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:29:32 +0200
ANS9505E program-name: cannot initialize DM services.
Reason: error
Explanation: TSM space management cannot initialize
the DM services.
System Action: TSM cannot start space management
support.
User Response: Correct error and retry operation.
Make sure that DM services have been installed on the
system (Hierarchical Storage Management Support).