ADSM-L

Re: ANS9505E

2000-05-15 06:05:57
Subject: Re: ANS9505E
From: Isabel Gerhardt <Isabel.Gerhardt AT FERNUNI-HAGEN DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:05:57 +0200
ANS9505E unknown: cannot initialize DM services. Reason: Operation not
applicable

Platform: SUN SOLARIS
Client OS Level: 5.7
Client Version: Version 3, Release 7, Level 2.0

Server Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.40

I'm getting the error message when starting the client. I don't know
what 'DM service' is and if this is a serious error. But I don't want to
install a client that causes the users (persons) to panic when they see
an error message. The envoked function seem to operate all right!

So you're not the only one with the error message! Can anyone else shed
some light on this, please?

Regards,
Isabel

Isabel Gerhardt