ADSM-L

Re: new TSM clients for Mac, SGI and Linux

2000-05-01 15:11:41
Subject: Re: new TSM clients for Mac, SGI and Linux
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:11:41 -0400
>Where did you obtain your (upsupported?) Linux client for ADSM?

Gretchen is talking about the supported TSM client, available on
their clients web page.  I would advise proceeding cautiously with
it - I just installed it, configured the options file, and did an
innocent 'dsmc show opt'.  That went into a loop, and now I have a
session with my ADSMv3 server that I can't cancel, from either end!
We keep pointing out to Tivoli the need for vendor testing...
     Richard Sims, BU