ADSM-L

Re: Unable to Vol

2000-02-11 07:26:24
Subject: Re: Unable to Vol
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:26:24 -0500
>adsm> delete vol l01106
>ANR2220W This command will delete volume L01106 from its storage pool after
>verifying that the volume contains no data.
>
>Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No) y
>ANS8001I Return code 13.
>
>adsm> help ANS8001I
>ANR2307E No help text could be found for this message: ANS8001I.
>ANS8001I Return code 11.

The server Help command could not find the message because it is not a server
message: ANS reflects a client message; in this case, the Admin Client, which
is conducting that session with the server.
The Messages manual says that a preceding server message should have explained
the problem; but of course nothing appeared in your session.
Try examining the Activity Log for that period. Hopefully the explanation
will appear there.
   Richard Sims, BU