ADSM-L

Re: archive (gotta get it all)

1999-12-07 08:53:25
Subject: Re: archive (gotta get it all)
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:53:25 -0600
You know Dave, he's absolutely right.  As soon as you mentioned archiving not
using the include/exclude list, I remembered that.  It is the schedule that
determines what drives are backed up or archived.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 12/07/99 07:37:00 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET