ADSM-L

Re: Server-to-server on TSM3.7

1999-11-17 17:46:55
Subject: Re: Server-to-server on TSM3.7
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BTFINANCIALGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:46:55 +1100
Hi Andrew,

The way it was explained to me was that the base product gives you the ability
to define a PRIMARY storage pool on another ADSM server but that is all. So you
cannot do DB backups to the remote server nor have a COPY storage pool on a
remote server. For either of those you have to purchase DRM.

Trevor