ADSM-L

Re: ANR8824E Errors on 3494 with 3590E Drives

1999-09-30 11:14:22
Subject: Re: ANR8824E Errors on 3494 with 3590E Drives
From: S W Branch <SWBRANC AT PPCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:14:22 -0500
I don't have 3590-E drives, but I'm fixing to upgrade Atape and atldd so just
out of curiosity I looked at the fixlist files. The entry for level 4.3.9 (which
I've pasted and highlighted here) looks like it might have something to do with
your problem.
 4.3.9.0   Increase timeouts for 3590E and 3570 extended media

Since you are already at a higher level than this, perhaps this fix didn't
completely fix the problem and IBM/Tivoli needs to take another look.

As far as copying over existing files, it looked to me like that's
Steve Branch
Phillips Petroleum
e-mail: swbranc AT ppco DOT com

bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM> on 09/29/99 04:53:50 PM

Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>