ADSM-L

Re: Exporting clients

1999-09-07 10:39:25
Subject: Re: Exporting clients
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 07:39:25 -0700
Rodrigo,

OK, now I get it: No. Restoring a database overlays the existing
database so this is not the way to go.  You need to export the client
from the one ADSM server and import it into the other ADSM server.

You are back to what you described before; sorry I didn't get the point
of your first question.

Steffan