ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.

1999-04-29 13:22:18
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:22:18 -0400
Good luck!

I've had problems with this one for a while. No one seems to have the
answer.
We are trying to exclude the "Temporary Internet Files" and nothing has
worked.
example:  exclude.dir "\temporary Internet Files\...\*"
CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!