ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.

1999-04-30 14:20:18
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:20:18 -0400
I can't get any of these variations to work in a client option set.
Does this work with the Client option sets? We are trying to avoid having
any
include or exclude statements in the opt file.

I'm trying to define it in a client option set. We are trying to skip the
Cache of
internet hits, and the htm's in the directory. We have to backup some htm's
scattered elsewhere on the device so we can't just exclude the file type.

If I can figure out a way to get this to work I will be a VERY happy camper.

Thanks -  CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!