ADSM-L

Re: phone#

1999-04-22 12:26:15
Subject: Re: phone#
From: "Bohnsack, JA James (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:26:15 -0500
I call 1-800-237-5511.  The recorded message goes thru a lot of
different platform and operating system options.  I don't know if it
would be different depending on what kind of service contract or
arrangement you might have with IBM.  It is not just for ADSM, but is
probably where you would start.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon Systems Co.