ADSM-L

Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

1999-04-22 12:41:07
Subject: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:41:07 -0400
I have to agree with Richard. I currently have a 9gig data base and I have 4
volumes in error. IBM has quoted me a time of 1 day per gig to run AUDIT DB
FIX=YES for us that is just not possible, ADSM unavailable for 9 days!!!!. We
are waitig for a more realistic solution from IBM.

 Brian

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 04/22/99 07:37:36 AM