ADSM-L

Re: volume status

1999-03-23 21:09:58
Subject: Re: volume status
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:09:58 -0800
Tom,

All info on this volume has been reclaimed, that is why it is marked empty.
Check to see if the ACCESS is marked OFFSITE or UNAVAILABLE.  If so, change
it to READWRITE and you should then be able to check the tape in to your
library.

   Sandye J. Jackson
         Information Technology
     213/237-2132, fax 213/237-4500