ADSM-L

Re: MVS 3.1.2 Novell bkup to Disk

1999-03-23 20:23:27
Subject: Re: MVS 3.1.2 Novell bkup to Disk
From: Harry Cantrell <Harry.Cantrell AT KMC-USA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:23:27 -0800
I have enough space  2,250 MB . When I queried it it said type=primary
Device class= Disk,  Pct=util 36.1 Pct Migr=36.1  Pct Logical=100   High
Mig=90 Low Migr=75
Migr Delay =0      Migr Continue=Yes   Migr Process=1   Next Stg pool  =
Tapepool,  Cache Migr=no.

I tried to update Migr delay to 1 but was unable to .

Help appreciated.

ROBERT OTT <Robert.Ott AT TLC.STATE.TX DOT US> on 03/22/99 11:23:30 AM