ADSM-L

Re: query occupancy for clients?

1998-12-02 03:32:30
Subject: Re: query occupancy for clients?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:32:30 +0100
Paul,

you are right about the commands QUERY occ and QUERY auditocc ...

The GUI "SHOW STORAGE USAGE" is equivalent to Q auditocc node. It means, the
result IS dependant on the last license audit.
This is explained in the Help window:

This window displays information about storage used by nodes. Each row
represents a node registered with the ADSM server. From this window you can
view or print to a file the information about storage used by all or
selected nodes. This information is current as of the last license audit.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com