ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation...

1973-06-11 04:45:18
Subject: Re: Reclamation...
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:04:18 +22300819
Probably the simplest thing to do is set your recl thresholds to
100% and then _manually_ lower them with a cron job when you want
the reclamations to occur.  In fact, I've found that it's
sufficient to raise the threshold once the reclamation process
has started (and that way I don't forget to do it later).

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu