ADSM-L

Windows 95 client

1998-11-10 19:07:21
Subject: Windows 95 client
From: David Graham <dgraham AT SCHN DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:07:21 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I fear that I am going to sound a little ignorant (which I do not deny
being) but I REALLY would like to know how to get the Win95 client scheduler
DOS window to shut down automatically. Some of my users become uneasy when
they get a message saying that they have to manually close the window before
initiating shut down and then get the End Task dialog box.

When I go to the IBM ADSM home page, it's as if I've entered a parallel
universe where Windows 95 doesn't exist.

Is there someone out there who can clue me in?

Thank you ever so much in advance.

Sincerely,
David Graham
Schnitzer Steel Industries