ADSM-L

Re: Windows 95 client

1998-11-11 14:36:48
Subject: Re: Windows 95 client
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:36:48 -0500
I agree. You can't have everything.
But it works for us in our Win95 environment.  Besides, the question was....

Some of my users become uneasy
when they get a message saying that they have to manually close the window
before
initiating shut down and then get the End Task dialog box.

If they are shutting down they intend to kill any processes anyway.  We have
had no issues since we don't
run any other DOS apps except ADSM. I am embarrassed to say that we run any
DOS apps.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM