ADSM-L

Reclaim error

1998-07-27 12:55:48
Subject: Reclaim error
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:55:48 -0400
I have a tape in my offsite storage (COPYPOOL) that is 100% reclaimable,
0% utilized.  Every time reclaim tries to run against this tape I get
the following errors ;

ANR1043I Space reclamation retry delay ended; checking volume
reclamation status for storage  pool COPYPOOL.
ANR1163W Offsite volume 1A43EC still contains files which could not be
moved.
ANR9999D afmigr.c(2757): Space reclamation terminated for volume 1A43EC
unexpected result code (1).
ANR1092W Space reclamation terminated for volume 1A43EC - internal
server error detected.
ANR1042I Space reclamation for storage pool COPYPOOL will be retried in
60 seconds.

What would be the best way to reclaim (delete) this volume so that it
can be recalled from offsite and reused, and reclamation can run without
errors?

Debbie Weeks
University of South Florida
Information Technologies/Technical Support
*********
*Debbie AT admin.usf DOT edu
*(813) 974-6926   *  S/C 574-6926
Fax(813) 974-3054