ADSM-L

Re: Server Detected System Error...ANS1301E

1998-07-10 10:10:19
Subject: Re: Server Detected System Error...ANS1301E
From: "McAllister, Andrew" <McAllisterA AT UMSYSTEM DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:10:19 -0500
snip

> Thanks Jennifer!  I take it this is not a problem with other
> clients/connect agents?

Not true. We have very similar problems with our AIX 3.1.1 client and
our AIX 3.1.1.3 server. When we do our nightly backup of our data
warehouse, it chokes with the same error on our 5 gig (already
compressed) full database export. It also chokes with the same error on
our NT server and it's full database export.

Andy

snip