ADSM-L

Re: Server Detected System Error...ANS1301E

1998-07-09 22:24:05
Subject: Re: Server Detected System Error...ANS1301E
From: Jennifer Davis <jedavis AT DFW DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 21:24:05 -0500
I believe the command to which you are referring is refenced at the following

Below is the an excerpt from this WEB page............

Exchange Server:

Development has recently discovered an incompatibility between an ADSM V3
Server and an ADSMConnect Agent for Microsoft Exchange Server product or
try and buy. When attempting to store multiple files whose total size
exceeds 4 GB within a single transaction the server will fail the
transaction. As a temporary work
around, execute the following command either from the server console
command line or from an Administrative

Command Line client:

update node node_name fileag=no

IMPORTANT! The above command should ONLY be used for MS Exchange Agent nodes.

This incompatibility will be fixed in ADSM Server PTF 3.1.1.3. This server
PTF will be available for download from our ADSM fixes Web page.

When the PTF becomes available, please install it and then perform the
following command either from the server console command line or from an
Administrative

Command Line client:

update node node_name fileag=yes

IMPORTANT! The above command MUST be executed in order to ensure optimal
storing of objects onto the ADSM server.

======