ADSM-L

Re: .snapshots help ... (fwd)

1998-04-06 13:21:04
Subject: Re: .snapshots help ... (fwd)
From: "C. S." <silesky AT UNM DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:21:04 -0600
On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Andrew Raibeck wrote:
  I have already try all the following permutations and still have the same
problem.

exclude /.../*
include /.../nfs/user/c/.../*
exclude /.../nfs/user/c/.snapshot/.../*

exclude /.../*
exclude /.../nfs/user/c/.snapshot/.../*
include /.../nfs/user/c/.../*

exclude /.../*
exclude /.../nfs/user/c/.snapshot/.../*
include /.../nfs/user/c/.../*
exclude /.../nfs/user/c/.snapshot/.../*

I will try again and tahnks for the help.

  CARLOS E. SILESKY JIMENEZ
         PH:(505) 277-7343
    EMAIL: silesky AT unm DOT edu