ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent on NT

1998-01-07 13:38:47
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent on NT
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:38:47 -0500
I have also tried many things to get the ADSM scheduler under NT to
schedule the dsmnotes incr  command.   No success so far.  I keep
getting a return code of 1 on the schedule.  I have opened a pmr with
IBM.  Will let you know if anything good develops.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Thanks,
Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric