ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent on NT

1998-01-15 10:10:55
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent on NT
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:10:55 -0500
Cindy,

Thank you for the response.  I was aware of what you posted and this is
how I have my schedule defined.  The schedule takes off as planned, but
when it executes the dsmnotes command...a return code of 1  is
returned...with no other error messages.  I have a PMR open with IBM.
They had me try issuing the schedule from a DOS prompt....then issue a
dsmc sched   .

When I do it this way, it works...but when you logoff, the schedule goes
away.  We have our ADSM schedule set up as an NT service...which is how
we need to keep things.  I suspect there is something different with the
schedule as a service.  (And yes, the service is set up to run under
SYSTEM Account...which is how all of our other NT ADSM schedule services
are defined).

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 374-3230