ADSM-L

Re: "buta" code for AFS & DFS

1997-03-31 12:37:35
Subject: Re: "buta" code for AFS & DFS
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:37:35 -0500
I would also like to know what else is required to support DFS backups.
We run ADSM server on AIX 4.1.4.

We tried to order the "environment support" module that is required for
the DFS support, and what shipped was a copy of the original 2.1.5
server CD.

Does that mean that all I need for DFS support on AIX is PTF 12, the
license code for Open Environment support, and the 2.1.6 client for AIX?