ADSM-L

"buta" code for AFS & DFS

1997-03-31 08:59:45
Subject: "buta" code for AFS & DFS
From: "Norman W. Russell" <nrussell AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:59:45 -0500
ADSMers,
   We would like to evaluate the "buta" code used to backup AFS and DFS
volumes to ADSM. Can someone tell me where I can find the binary for
buta?
   Also, if anyone cares to share any user experiences, pro or con with
buta, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Norm Russell
Norm Russell, IBM Microelectronics, Distributed Computing Services
Norm Russell, IBM Microelectronics, Distributed Computing Services
IBM e-mail: nrussell AT btv.ibm DOT com  Internet e-mail: nrussell AT btv.ibm
DOT com
Tel: 802-769-4088 (tie: 446), Fax: 802-769-4253 (tie: 446)