ADSM-L

Migrating HSM from AIX 3.2 to 4.1

1996-10-10 03:24:13
Subject: Migrating HSM from AIX 3.2 to 4.1
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:24:13 +0200
We are planning to migrate a machine containing a hsm file system from
AIX 3.2 to AIX 4.1. Besides installing the ADSM client for AIX 4.1, are
there other things to take into account? Has anybody done this? I could
not find anything special about this in the documentation, but since
the hsm file system contains more than 20 GB of data, I thought I better
ask ...

----
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Universitaetsrechenzentrum, Einsteinstrasse 60, 48149 Muenster, Germany
E-Mail: mersch AT uni-muenster DOT de                   Phone: +49(251)83-2488