ADSM-L

Re: Solaris Server "AMENG error"

1996-07-11 10:08:46
Subject: Re: Solaris Server "AMENG error"
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:08:46 -0500
Check you $PATH definition on your system it must have a DIRECT link to the
/usr/lpp/
adsmserv/bin directory.  On AIX there is a link from /usr/bin to
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin
but it won't work.  This is another case for PUDM.  It is documented however
in a very
obscure place.  The Solaris environment may use a different structure so you
must use
the appropriate directory structure.