ADSM-L

Solaris Server "AMENG error"

1996-07-11 06:07:59
Subject: Solaris Server "AMENG error"
From: Bradley King <king AT MONTROUGE.GM.SLB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:07:59 +0200
I have a Sun Solaris 1.2.0 Server running that spits out the following
message (to the error log file) every time the server is accessed:

ANR9999D Unable to open language AMENG for message formatting.

I cannot find ANR9999D or the keyword AMENG in the copious collection of
manuals. I think I have the basic idea that I need to specify something
for the server config file presumably dsmserv.opt but what keyword for what
option?  If anyone knows I'd love to reduce the size of my error logs!

   |  Bradley King          Fax:(331) 47.46.72.12  |
   |  Schlumberger Industries - Gas Engineering    |
   |  50, ave Jean Jaures, 92542 Montrouge France  |