nv-l

RE: [NV-L] Configuration polling

2009-07-02 12:26:07
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Configuration polling
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry AT us.ngrid DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:25:08 -0400
Sorry James,

we want to stop (or nearly stop) configuration polling on our APC UPSs.
We don't see any need for this.

Thanks,

Kevin Sperry
IT Analyst, Data Center Monitoring Control
nationalgrid
7437 Henry Clay Blvd. Bldg#3
Liverpool, NY 13088
Phone:  (315) 460-2688 Internal: 829-2688
Kevin.Sperry AT us.ngrid DOT com