nv-l

Re: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5 ?

2006-11-01 19:36:13
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5 ?
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:48:22 -0500

With whom did you talk?

As I posted last week, the manager of software downloads gave me steps that work, provided your NetView was not purchased as a part of TEC. If it was purchased as a part of TEC, then 7.1.5 won't be found because the TEC package has not been updated, though I was told that is being worked on. I've been promised an update when it is done.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp
Inactive hide details for Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT princeton DOT edu>Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT princeton DOT edu>

          Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT princeton DOT edu>
          Sent by: nv-l-bounces AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com

          11/01/2006 11:17 AM
          Please respond to
          Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

Netview at IBM <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

cc

Subject

[NV-L] Netview 7.1.5 ?

Is Netview 7.1.5 available from IBM yet?

I have talked with  Passport Advantage and they say 7.1.5 is NOT
available yet.

Can someone confirm this for me please?

Confused!!!!

Jeff Fitzwater