nv-l

RE: [nv-l] NV Events not displaying in TEC

2005-11-11 09:05:27
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NV Events not displaying in TEC
From: usman.taokeer AT s-iii DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:07:46 +0500

Yes it was working fine, eversince we installed the 'TEC FP03' it stopped working.

"Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder AT deloitte DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

11/11/2005 18:48
Please respond to
nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

<nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] NV Events not displaying in TEC

Has it been working, or are you trying to get it going the first time? If it has been working, and you are using the non-TME adapter, check tecint.conf. We had one server suddenly stop after months of working fine--turns out we needed the BufEvtPath=/usr/OV/log/tec_cache setting because of conflicts with postemsg. I could see all the nvserverd events sitting in /etc/Tivoli/tec/cache. I understood the explanation, but we had been using postemsg all along..so why quit then?

Been fine ever since