nv-l

[nv-l] MLM Command Policy "noSuchName"

2005-01-04 12:26:31
Subject: [nv-l] MLM Command Policy "noSuchName"
From: alejandro.gabay AT reuters DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:22:43 -0300
Hi al,l we are running Solaris 8, NV 7.14 FP2 together MLM. After configuring
MLM according to Jane's Cuyry white paper (which is indeed a vey helpful guide
for installing MLM into a solaris box ). we found that although "Threshold
policies" work fine the Command policy could not be distribute (it says setting
MIB variable .....  to XXXX . Reason :noSuchName).

Does anyone have a clue of what might be going wrong?.

B. Regards
Alejandro

the views of Reuters Ltd.