nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled

2004-06-23 12:35:49
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:26:37 -0400
I don't know of anything definite, but you should try the native
java console, like you are using on UNIX.

Paul

Meyos Yemveng wrote:

==> Did you login to the console with the same login and password?
YES, I have also tried login with a created user with an Administrator Role.

==> Does the user have administrative priveleges? YES
==> Is the node itself actually highlighted?  YES
==> You say UNIX is fine, are you using a browser to do it or are you
using the native java console? on Unix I am using the XWindows Client, on Wndows I am using the Web Console. Q1: Any more ideas ?

Post your free ad now! *Yahoo! Canada Personals* <http://ca.personals.yahoo.com/>